● The Oxford fabric has great insulating properties. It can trap in a lot of air depending on its thickness and keeps one warm. Hence, it can be a great choice for winter.
● Oxford fabrics have fine textures and are slightly heavy in weight.
● Their basket type of weaving gives the fabric durable and breathable properties.
● These fabrics age well and get softer with each use.
● They are also naturally resistant to wrinkles.
● Oxford fabrics dry easily after washing.
● They have good resistance to abrasion and chemical agents.
● They are machine-washable, easy to maintain, and tend to retain their shape. They require little to no ironing after going through the washing process.